Part of Adler Planetarium’s gear for tracking down High Altitude Balloons after they have landed (used with beacon or “fox hunt” tracking system).
Support Open Source Spaceflight!Do you want to go to space? A $60 annual donation helps us help you get there. Click below to join us!
Join the Club
Mach 30 is a 501(c)3 Public Charity under the United States IRS tax code. Your donation may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
Keep In Touch!The first step toward getting involved with Mach 30 is to get on the e-mail list. We'll send you a monthlyish newsletter about what's happening and updates about volunteer opportunities. We will not spam you, or give your address to other people who might spam you Sign up here
Feel Free to Share!
Come Hang Out on Google+
- Reminder: 2nd Interplanetary CubeSat Workshop @ Tue May 28 - Wed May 29, 2013 (Mach 30 Event Calendar) bit.ly/JhGhGx 3 hours ago
- Weekly Google+ Hangout starts now! bit.ly/14WNJ0C 22 hours ago
- The National Space Society’s 32nd Annual International Space Development Conference starts now! bit.ly/10RTOeD 1 day ago
- Reminder: Weekly Google+ Hangout @ Thu May 23, 2013 10pm - 11pm (Mach 30 Event Calendar) bit.ly/JhGhGx 3 days ago
- RT @wrightjmf: Here's the latest dev log for the @Mach_30 rocket motor test stand - code named Shepard. opendesignengine.net/news/34 4 days ago
ODE Sponsorsclick here
Mach 30 Events & Reminders